Monday 14 September 2015

Enemy Ahoy!

Hope you’ve all had great swashbuckling holidays, shipmates!
Well you’ve had plenty of time to decide what you think happened next when I went back to the Sea Wolf. Was it A, B or C? The answer is . . . it was all three!!  Unbelievable but true. Blackheart and his crew had attacked in the middle of a storm and I could see that one of The Grinning Skull's cannonballs had blasted the mainmast to splinters. I heard Captain Blade shouting that another one had made a big hole in the hull of the Sea Wolf.  My friends were fighting a desperate fight all over the decks and up and down the rigging. Luckily no one saw me sneak onto the deck. What do 
you think I did?

A)               Rubbed my coin and escape to Backwater Bay?

B)                Swam for shore?


C) Found a way to save my friends - and their ship?

No comments:

Post a Comment