Friday 8 May 2015

Captain Kidd's treasure

Divers think they’ve found some of Captain Kidd’s treasure. A lump of silver, heavier than me, has been found in the sea near Madagascar. It was close to the wreck of a ship and they believe the ship is the Adventure Galley and that was Captain Kidd’s ship. The divers say there’s more metal down there at the wreck. It’s very dark so they haven’t worked out whether it’s more precious metal or not. Hope there is.  If it wasn’t so far from the Caribbean I’d tell Captain Blade and the Sea Wolf crew to go and look for it.

Only two problems with that. 1) It’s too deep underwater for pirates 300 years ago. 2) If my crew found it then it wouldn’t have been discovered today and I wouldn’t have heard about it to tell the crew to go and find it! That makes my head hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment